Hey beautiful people
As many of you know, I am a student at Yale University with experience in educational consulting, career advising and college prep for students who want to study abroad.
In response to all you lovely folk who want to know how you can also study in top international universities, or develop your academic and professional backgrounds - I’ve created a consulting platform where I can help with the following:
Link is in my bio: hadithiconsulting.com
1. If you’re still in high school: how to tailor your academic and extra-curricular interests to increase your acceptance chances
2. Guide you through the application process on Common App, including financial aid application and fee waivers for sending in your test scores.
3. Test preparation skills, TOEFL preparation and SAT study tips
4. Essay writing - both Common App and Supplemental Essays
5. Getting the best letters of recommendation from your teachers/counsellors
6. Interview preparation with school alumni
7. Financial aid applications
8. How to make the best of uni abroad (if you’ve been accepted )
If you’re not interested in applying to university but you’d like to apply for some sort of academic or professional position:
1. CV/Resumé editing
2. Interview preparation
3. Cover letter composition
And much more: )
Click the link in my bio and make sure to fill out the pre-consultation form before scheduling a time.
Thank you: )