Skin care routine: swipe for products.
1. Before anything, remember that skin care ought to be a habit integrated into your lifestyle. And that eating healthy, staying hydrated and exercising also help with skin health.
Now onto the products:
2. I rarely wear foundation, but when I do I use the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm to remove my makeup. You can always use baby oil or some things the oil based alternative.
3. Kiehls Face wash - this cleans so well and doesn’t dry out your skin. It also doesn’t lather much which I like - I’ve had mine for months and I use it daily. And it’s super affordable.
4. Dermalogica Daily Microfiliant Powder Exfoliant - this exfoliant is gentle enough to be used everyday. Leaves my skin leaving so so smooth. It’s kind of pricey but I’ve had mine for the looooooongest so it’s definitely worth the investment.
5. Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control scrub - which contains salicylic acid. I use this like a mask. I massage in and leave it on for a few min the rinse. It helps me when I have breakouts especially when my vagina is bleeding 🩸 🤷🏾♀️😂 - I know I didn’t have to put it like that but we are waaaay ro censored about periods so 👏🏾 I 👏🏾said👏🏾what👏🏾I👏🏾said.
6. Mask: I don’t like the one I’m using and can’t remember the name of the one I used pre-corona but please recommend some to me.
7. GlowConuts Origins Hydrating Mask - I mix this with olive oil and massage onto my face and leave overnight - for when I need some deep moisturizing 💦
8. And my personal holy grail of moisturizer: Kielh’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer - comes in a huge bottle (compared to other face products ) and it’s very affordable too : )
Check out Sephora for the products. You can always ship via @kentex
if you’re in Kenya. They charge per kg but their customer service is excellent. They’ve recently had issues because of COVID but they’re great.
You can also try Bandaribeauty on Instagram.