Some tips on how to boost your CV/be productive 🥳🥳
1. Learn a new skill - Udemy is a great website where you can get certified in different high utility skills like Excel, programming, forex trading etc. If you subscribe to their mailing list, you’ll know as soon as they’re having discounts. But their classes are 100% legit and can be put on your CV or LinkedIn.
2. The skill can also be a service. Find a safe spot, maybe learn how to braid hair, do nails professionally etc. it’s a great time to learn so you can save money on your own maintenance and make money while rendering a service to sb.
3. YOUTUBE - it’s not just for watching Jada and Will wholesomely discuss their entanglement 😂🤭 - YouTube and Facebook are resourceful places where you can learn through posts and videos so remember to be intentional about who you follow 😁 e.g I go to @aliabdaal
’s YouTube whenever I need some... cognitive uplifting 🤗
4. Volunteer positions with great experience. Follow up with your mentors and professors - if you don’t mind getting experience in an unpaid position, reach out to your academic and professional circle for potential opportunities they might know about. Never know they might have connects to a paid opportunity.
5. Start an online business. Sell a product or service. If you have some capital or access to a loan, take a risk and open that side-hustle 👏🏾👏🏾. And don’t be afraid to invest in consultation services and again, use free resources to learn as much as you can.
Remember to save and share ☀️
And,,,, today is my dad’s birthday. Today is the best day 🥳❤️